Friday, November 7, 2014

Juliet - By Hailey and Emeline

She is the love of my life; my everything. There are no words to describe my passionate love for her, she captures my heart with her beautiful blue eyes that aimlessly wander the room. From the moment I lay my eyes upon her it was love at first sight. Her chocolate brown hair tumbles behind her as she walks like an angel. Juliet; the love of my life, my everything.

 As I watch her in awe, her delicate fingers roll carelessly over her gorgeous gown. “I must make her mine, I am in need of her rosy red lips to lay themselves upon me.” I mutter quietly to myself. She is of utter beauty, with her skin made of gold and her piercing blue eyes. Her angelic, beaded, crisp white dress drags upon the ground; pulling her small, fragile figure with it. She rolls her head back with a laugh like an endless symphony, her smile reaching her eyes and never leaving her face.

 She lights up the room as she dances playfully around. As she spins, her lush hair covers her stunning face like a shell covering it’s jewel. She begins to make her way towards me and when she reaches me her tender lips start to slowly move. I cannot speak, I cannot hear, because her beauty has devoured me in a trance.
 “ Would you care to dance?” She repeats.

 Her child like eyes lock with mine as she gives me a playful, flirty wink. We wander off, her hand encased in mine, it’s warm and soft like velvet, I don’t ever want to let go.

No comments: